- Available in silver, gold or rose gold
- Trace chain with lobster clasp fastening
- Chain length measures from 16’’ to 18’’, including extender chain
- Feature measures approx. 22mm x 10mm
- Made from 14k gold-plated, 14k rose gold-plated or silver-plated brass and cubic zirconia
- Presented in a Sophinity gift box alongside its very own meaning card
Now to the meaning. 🥰
As many of you know my lovely mum is my inspiration for To the Moon and Back!💫
Before she passed away, among many of her brain tumour fuelled ideas, she wanted to start a homeware shop called ‘To the Moon and Back.’ Unfortunately she never managed to begin that dream, so I have, with my wax melts, in her memory. 🥰 I’m so grateful I did, because I’m loving every step of the way, and I believe it’s helped me so much further along my grief journey. ❤️
Therefore, I was extremely excited at the opportunity to stock these beautiful ‘To the Moon and Back,’ infinity necklaces. They are absolutely perfect, and I already have one that I’ve worn every day for months now. 💫
I will be donating 20% of proceeds from every necklace sold, to Brain Tumour Research, in a tribute fund in her name - ‘Liz Dando’ Brain Tumour Research fund.
This is a charity very close to my heart. My poor mum battled with various cancers for a very long time, but her brain tumours near the end were the toughest to cope with for all of us. I can’t explain how tough it is, seeing the person you love most, having to go through all of that. ❤️
I’d love to be able to help future families get one step closer to a cure for this terrible disease.